Despite the IAEA’s recent report on Iran’s nuclear ambitions, the country’s leadership couldn’t care less. They remain unconcerned about the West’s denunciations and threats of further sanctions even after the international nuclear watchdog reported last week that the Islamic regime is building nuclear weapons.
Days after the report by the IAEA, Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, pointedly warned America and what he called its “guard dog,” the Zionist regime of Israel, that any attack on Iran will result in the destruction of both.
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Iran will not retreat “one iota” from its nuclear program, and Revolutionary Guard commanders promised a response that will “shock the enemy,” boasting that with only four missiles Israel will be annihilated and America can expect the same fate.
Iranian officials have long believed that their commitment to Islam has earned them the protection of Allah, thus ensuring their success in confronting the West, engaging America in Iraq and Afghanistan, strengthening terrorist proxies against Israel, and progressing with their missile and nuclear programs.
This commitment could best be described by an analysis reflected on Gerdab.Ir, the media outlet of the Revolutionary Guards. It claims that it has been more than a decade since Americans began to fear the true soldiers of Islam; this fear has been manifested in several ways, specifically since the U.S. sent military forces into the region after the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, eventually occupying both Afghanistan and Iraq.
That is when they got a firsthand, serious taste of what it means to come face to face with the Quds Force, the analysis says, and that is when the U.S. recognized the eminence of the power of Islamic Iran in the region.
The analysis shows why sanctions and diplomatic initiatives won’t work with this very dangerous regime. Here, loosely translated and summarized from Gerdab.Ir are the key points the Revolutionary Guards make in their analysis:
* Approximately 10 years ago, when the United States and its allies established an expansive military presence in the region, they could not imagine what power they would come up against and who the real competing authority would be. The Americans viewed the Middle East as a wide-open space in which they would have no resistance.
Now, after 10 years, they have finally realized what operational, communication, intelligence and political limitations they face, and that has left them no viable option but to pack up and leave. And the Quds Force played the most vital of roles in exhausting the hubris of the American war machinery in the Middle East.
* The problem facing Americans regarding the Quds Force is but a small example of the core of their problem with the entire Islamic Revolution. The most important fact that America and the West have continuously missed is the ideology behind Iran’s destiny. Its doctrine knows no boundaries and stands in diametric opposition to and defiance of the most basic principles and fundamental forms taken by Western civilization.
* Fear of the Quds Force is fear of the conquering and uncompromising force of the Islamic Revolutionaries. The Quds Force’s main thrust is to remind Muslims that the faction that considers moderation in the name of the struggle is not Islam. Actually, the real Islam combats fake polarity, and today the dominant polarizing forces are the Americans and the Zionists.
* Combating Israel and staying on top of all that has the stench of America on it are the fuels that feed the vital engine of revolutionary Islam in the Middle East.
* Americans know that their biggest and most aggressive problem in the future is the way they grapple with the return of political Islam in that part of the world. The factor that makes this issue much more formidable is that America has finally figured out that the return of political Islam, the combination of religion and government, follows the Iranian model; Iran is the only country in the world that has been successful in commingling religion and government.
* Fear of the Quds Force is a fear of the blurring of borders. Quds teaches the devout that rather than staying in one’s own element, they should combat the enemy from inside the enemy’s element. Fear of the Quds Force is to fear the greatest and bravest of Iranian men who in total anonymity, and in the most dangerous security zones, fight on without hesitation and selflessly in order to expand the focus of Islam.
The United States must not give in to the irrational philosophy articulated above. The safety of the world is at stake.
The recent IAEA report indicated that not only is Iran on the threshold of acquiring nuclear weapons but also that today Iran has produced 4,922 kilograms of enriched uranium, enough for seven nuclear warheads once further enriched. The IAEA alarmingly revealed that nearly 20 kilograms (about 45 pounds) of a component used to arm nuclear warheads was unaccounted for in Iran. That amount would be enough to arm a nuclear bomb.
As Iran’s leaders move ahead with arming their missiles with nuclear warheads, we must realize that the policy of mutually assured destruction will be proven as wrong as our current approach of negotiation and sanctions.
The key to understanding this enemy is to understand its ideology. As Sun Tzu said in “The Art of War,” “know your enemy.”
Source : Fox News